PHOTO CAPTION: Genealogist Joyce Gonzales, shares information on The Baca Family lineage and history to visitors at Rancho de Las Golondrinas. To her left is Albuquerque Support Group Organizer, Tim Gallegos.
Find us around New Mexico at the following events. For more information, please reach us using our Contact form
- September 2, 2017: Albuquerque. 2017 Baca Family History Conference. SOLD OUT.
- September 11, 2017: New Mexico State Fair – Senior & Health Theme Day
- September 14, 2017: Santa Fe, NM: Mary Esther Senior Center, 10 a.m.
- September 21, 2017: Albuquerque, NM: Highlands Senior Center, 10-11 a.m.
- September 23, 2017: Taos, NM: Kit Carson Electrical Co-op Board Room, 118 Cruz Alta Rd, 10 am – 1 pm. Genetic testing will be offered. Please register here.
- October 7, 2017: Albuquerque. Baca Family History Conference. Genetic testing will be offered. Learn more and register here.
- October 8, 2017: Bernalillo, NM: Sandoval County Historical Society, 2 p.m.
- October 17, 2017: Albuquerque, NM: Barrelas Senior Citizens Center, 10-11 a.m. (Presentation will be in Spanish)
- October 17, 2017: Albuquerque, NM: North Valley Senior Center, 2-3 p.m.
- November 15, 2017: Albuquerque, NM: Highlands Senior Center, 10-11 a.m.