PHOTO CAPTION: Genealogist Joyce Gonzales, shares information on The Baca Family lineage and history to visitors at Rancho de Las Golondrinas. To her left is Albuquerque Support Group Organizer, Tim Gallegos.
Find us around New Mexico at the following events. For more information, please reach us using our Contact form.
- October 12, 2017: Santa Fe, NM: NM Dept. of Health, 2 p.m.
- October 17, 2017: Albuquerque, NM – Barelleas Senior Center (in Spanish), 10 a.m.
- October 17, 2917: Albuquerque, NM – North Valley Senior Center, 2 p.m.
- October 21, 2017: Albuquerque, NM – National Hispanic Cultural Center, 2 p.m. “Over the Santa Fe Trail to Mexico: The Travel Diary of Dr. Roland Willard. Learn what life was like in New Mexico back in the 1800s.
- October 28, 2017: Los Luceros, NM – Community Presentation – CANCELLED. To be rescheduled.
- November 4 at 10 AM, Dr. Joseph Sanchez (presenter at our September 7th conference) will be at the National Hispanic Cultural Center on the heritage of the NM land grants.
- November 14, 2017: UNM College of Nursing – Staff Meeting
Our goal is to continue our outreach to southern New Mexico as the new year begins. Please revisit this page from time to time. We will be scheduling events in the following areas:
Belen – Los Lunas – Tome NM
Las Cruces, NM
Las Vegas, NM
If you would like to schedule BFHP to come to your area for a presentation and on-site testing, please reach out to us by going to the Contact Us page.