Hispanic Genealogical Research Center of New Mexico
The HGRC-NM is a genealogy research society founded in June of 1993.
They are a non-profit society organized for the purposes of:
1. Encouraging and nurturing the interests of its members in the pursuit of their Hispanic ancestors and history by providing a common ground wherein they can come together to share their genealogical knowledge and research.
2. Instructing others in the methods of Hispanic genealogical research and to provide an awareness of Hispanic tradition, culture and history.
3. Facilitating the expansion and development of the opportunities for Hispanic genealogical and historical research for its members, other interested individuals, and those organizations having like interests.
4. Promoting the utilization of genealogical collections, Church and government records, and other materials to ensure the correctness and the proper documentation of all research.
5. Developing and promoting liaison with the Hispanic community, other genealogical societies and organizations having like interests.
6. Providing and maintaining a genealogy database of the Hispanic ancestors of New Mexico and their descendants. (Known as the Great New Mexico Pedigree Database.)